Project Management, Consulting, and Facilitation
Change may seem overwhelming to some, but at Wordmark change is our business. As consultants and project managers, we can help in many ways:
- Review your situation, interview stakeholders, analyze and summarize the requirements.
- Develop and document training strategies for addressing local or remote learning requirements.
- Create scoping documents, statements of work, project plans, and detailed work instructions for each role in the project.
- Specify manpower/staffing requirements, then search for, recruit, and onboard appropriate talent.
- Lead and manage teams of writers, editors, training developers, or other contributors to bring a project in on time.